Normally when you go to an artist school, you often study the craftwork about 90% of the time, and for the remaining 10% you develop your own art. Peter on the other hand offers custom-made tutoring and he can help you develop your style, ideas and concept to a much greater extent (If you want to learn a specific technique he can help you with that too).
When I studied my MsC in business we had to take a lot of classes I have had no use for afterwards. I became a generalist, not a specialist. One of the most valuable things I learnt though was how to acquire knowledge, not the knowledge in itself. ArtistLab, compared to my years at university, is more efficient since it is based on one-to-one sessions and you don’t have to do follow a standard program with courses you don’t really need. Also, that is how I’ve done it in Spain; I have had tutoring on a personalized level and I really adore what my Spanish tutors have done for me. The only downside is that I live far away from both Stockholm (ArtistLab) and Madrid.
I am thinking I will bring up some of the things I’ve talked about with Peter about little by little. This post is already becoming to long. Meanwhile, check out ArtistLab and also take a look at Peter’s paintings and look at all the incredible detailing. The pictures below is borrowed from his home page (with permission).