Since I don't have any paintings to show you, I thought I'd share a little something I've been working on since I was in London in May. I went to a great yoga studio there (think the name was Frame?) and they gave me some really useful advice when it comes to the exercise below.
These pictures are from Saturday afternoon when I got tired of sun tanning :)
2. Your elbows and your hands should create a triangle on the ground. Don't place your elbows too far away from each other, then you'll have problems with your balance.
3. Start walking with your feet towards your elbows and try to get as close as you can. I am not very flexible so it looks kind of clumsy when I do it.
4. Prepare for takeoff. You have two main balancing mechanisms: By flexing/separating your shoulder blades and by controlling your core.
5. When you've come close enough with your feet, try to lift them from the ground. Do not jump, this is supposed to be a controlled movement. Don't forget your control mechanisms.
6. In a slow and controlled manner, try to reach the sky with your feet.
7. Enjoy and don't forget to breathe!
You can always try against a wall first, or ask a friend for help. What I need to work on is to get my head stand more straight and stable.
Hope you've liked this (slightly different) post :)