A way to get things done is to write them down and to share them with everyone else. It puts a little more pressure on you when you have made your plans and to-do-lists official.
I talked about the objectives for 2014 with a friend earlier today. Normally I don't give New Years resolutions but for the reasons mentioned above I will this year. If you don't take chances you will never succeed, and if you don't give up you never really fail.
These are my main goals:
- Participate in three exhibitions, group exhibitions are fine (two before August and at least one in autumn)
- Photograph my paintings and make prints/lithographs (deadline for the first one is the end of January)
- Develop this homepage and other social media further (ongoing)
- Get to know other painters/artists - I barely know anyone with the same interest!
I think these goals are within reach but it will definitlt keep me occupied.
Then if I would dream a little (a lot) bigger I would put things on my list like:
• Meet Eloy Morales and Alyssa Monks and to see their work in reality
• To paint a book cover for Jostein Gaarder or Paulo Coelho
...but we can forget about that for now ;)